GRASS Congress

Rainer Trusch trusr000 at mail.uni-mainz.de
Sat Nov 6 08:53:20 EST 1999

Hi Everybody,

Coming straight to the point, it's time to organize a GRASS Congress and thats
what I'm planning to do in Mainz / Germany (Mainz fits quite good in geographic
terms, because it´s situated directly on 50°N).

What do you think about the idea? I changed a few words about it with one
of our Professors and he sounded quite positive about it. All the organisation
over here shouldn't be a problem, but you are needed for filling it with
contents. It should be for Users and Programmers equal, but everything is open
about what and how.

I talked about it with Markus and he was very interested in it. Please send
your opinion about it.

Best wishes,

Rainer