Three easy questions.

Cristiano gibboni at tiscalinet.it
Fri Nov 12 12:37:58 EST 1999

Can anyone help me to answer to these question?

1) How can I print my map directly on my printer output. My printer
doesn't  appear  in list of selectable printer.  Have I to insert my
printer driver directly in some grass folder? I can to print only
postscript maps using ghostview.

2) Can i reduce in my map the thickness of vector lines. Width = 1 is
too large.

3) I can not visualize the Images dumped by Nviz 2..2.  I have  used
a program that capture the screen for capture images. Is it possible
in another way.

I run my grass 5.0 beta 4 on Linux redhat 6.0.

Thanks in advance.
Cristiano