Additional GRASS mailing list in German language

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Sun Oct 3 10:10:19 EDT 1999

Dear GRASS community,

as there is a need for "localization" I have
set up a GRASS Mailing list in German language.
It shall not be establishing a new tower of
Babylon but help users to communicate in their
native language (here: German). Especially
new users are afraid of using the international
mailing list - I hope we get a wider audience
here with such support.

If you are interested to subscribe, please see:
http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/grass/germanlist.html
how to do.
The messages in the German GRASS mailing list are kept
in a local archive for later access:
http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/cgi-bin/minorweb.pl?A=LIST&L=grasslist

BTW: There is already a GRASS mailing list in Japanese language:
http://www.media.osaka-cu.ac.jp/~raghavan/grassuje.html

FYI: The international GRASS mailing list archive is here:
http://earth.uni-muenster.de/~eicksch/GRASS-Help/

Best regards

  Markus Neteler