hdf (compiling)

Agustin Lobo alobo at ija.csic.es
Tue Oct 5 10:54:46 EDT 1999

Markus,

1. The README still says that we should compile with gmake4.1, is this
true or is it outdated?

2. I don't see any MAKE.* for linux, should we make one or does the
Gmakkefile take care?

Thanks

Dr. Agustin Lobo
Instituto de Ciencias de la Tierra (CSIC)
Lluis Sole Sabaris s/n
08028 Barcelona SPAIN
tel 34 93409 5410
fax 34 93411 0012