License needed!

Michel Wurtz - ENGEES/CEREG mw at engees.u-strasbg.fr
Mon Oct 11 07:36:54 EDT 1999

Luca Palmeri wrote:

> As a Linux user, and as a programmer I absolutely vote for putting GRASS under GPL
> copyleft.

Me too, but I had a mail exchange on this subject with the peoples
at baylor some months ago.  The GPL seemed them too weak... I don't
remember exactly why, but it seems that their lawyers were looking
at something more strong about the freedom of Grass.

--
Michel Wurtz    ENGEES - CEREG
                1, quai Koch - BP 1039, F-67070 STRASBOURG cedex