How to enter Lat/Long into i.points

Agustin Lobo alobo at ija.csic.es
Mon Oct 11 16:48:43 EDT 1999

Markus,

I think that the only way is using sexagesimal degrees
with decimal fractions (I.e., 40deg 30min would be
40.5). At least this is what I remember from the last time
that I had to do it (v.4.0).

Agus

Dr. Agustin Lobo
Instituto de Ciencias de la Tierra (CSIC)
Lluis Sole Sabaris s/n
08028 Barcelona SPAIN
tel 34 93409 5410
fax 34 93411 0012