gdbase, postgres?

Antonio Rodríguez Verdugo rod.chav at hsoft.es
Wed Oct 27 15:02:56 EDT 1999

>Antonio,
>
>  This is what I understand to be the situation: there are some old
>GRASS/postgres bindings around. New ones are being developed in Italy. I,
>too, need to see the current postgres-6.5.2 usable with GRASS 5. However, I
>don't know how to go about linking them as I've never done anything like
>this before. But, I'm willing to assist with any and all such efforts.
>
>Rich

Hi Rich,

Me too. I just was able to run my postgress6.3 but how to link it to grass
is still a mistery.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your response. I think you are a valuable
contributor to the list, I use to save tour comments an ideas. I'm just
beginning in this gis-world, and everything good is wellcomed.

Best regards,

Antonio