v.in.dxf3d seg. faulting

mark.lake at ucl.ac.uk mark.lake at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Sep 3 07:08:42 EDT 1999

Hi,

I'm trying to import elevation values from a 12Mb dxf file using
v.in.dxf3d, but it stops with a segmentation fault.  So far as I can
tell by visual inspection the format of the dxf file is OK (and I have
been able to import the lines with v.in.dxf).

Before I sart playing around with gdb I thought I'd check whether
anyone else has had, or managed to fix a similar problem?  I'm running
GRASS4.2v20 under Debian/GNU Linux 2.0 and 2.1.

Thanks,

Mark

Dr. Mark Lake

Institute of Archaeology              Tel: +44 171 391 1535
University College London
31-34 Gordon Square
London, WC1H 0PY	              Fax: +44 171 383 2572

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/archaeology/research/profiles/lake.htm