Economic Development with GRASS

Duncan Kinder dckinder at mountain.net
Fri Sep 10 16:38:28 EDT 1999

I am developing a website on economic development with GNU and other open
source / free software.

The basic format is simple:  Divide the site into three areas dealing with
Land, Labor, and Capital, the three economic inputs.

The Land input, of course, primarily means GRASS.

I would appreciate being given links to sites that deal with GRASS
applications dealing with site location and other economic applications.
(Environmental applications are very much on point.)  The GRASS Seeds
Tutorial is very much on point.

Regards,

Duncan C. Kinder
dckinder at mountain.net