grasslinks

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Sat Sep 11 06:49:08 EDT 1999

On Fri, 10 Sep 1999, Nino Pineda Villalvazo wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Iam installing grasslikns 3.1, but i have a problem compiling a file called
> lookup.c, this file makes a call to several rutines (G_gisinit,G_read_colors,G_get_color), that
> must be defined in gis.h, in the /grass/../src/include directory, i've searched in this file , for
> those rutine's definitions; but i couldn't find nothing.
>
> Any idea, suggestion?

Hi Nino,

the grasslinks 3.1 is rather impossible to compile.
Perhaps you think to use our version we have developed
from GRASSLinks 2.x (but features like GRASSLinks3.x).
A big portion of work in this package was done by
Venkatesh Raghavan, Osaka.

Features:
 - easy to handle (script based)
 - installation instructions

Get it from here:
ftp://hgeo02.geog.uni-hannover.de/incoming/
  grasslinks_30b_hannover.tar.gz            6533 Kb
  grasslinks_INSTALLATION.txt                  2 Kb

Cheers

 Markus