no v.digit ?

Michael Schulz schulzm at perm.geologie.uni-freiburg.de
Sun Sep 12 07:29:11 EDT 1999

Hello Moritz !

v.digit is now available under the name

v.digspline,

since it provides spline interpolation of vectors (the old v.digit is
though still in the release (src - binary i am not sure) but commented
out in the list of programs to be compiled).

Cheers, Michael

Michael Schulz

Christoph-Mang-Str.5       Geologisches Institut
79100 Freiburg             Universitaet Freiburg
                           Albertstr. 23b
                           79104 Freiburg