Projections request...

Morten Hulden morten at ngb.se
Mon Aug 14 06:06:28 EDT 2000

Hi Eric,

you can add support for false easting&northing for Alber's Equal Area in
GRASS5beta by editing the file src/libes/gis/geo_init.c. On line 35, just
after the last TABLE[AEA] definition, add the following lines:

	TABLE[AEA][X0].ask = 1;
	TABLE[AEA][X0].def_exists = 1;
	TABLE[AEA][X0].deflt = 0.0;

	TABLE[AEA][Y0].ask = 1;