Repeating colormap in ps.map

Joseph Brian Adams, PhD brian_adams at jbadams.com
Mon Aug 28 19:51:14 EDT 2000

I have an curious problem in ps.map.  When I have the code print the color
table, it prints each category twice.  What is curious about this is that it
didn't do this on a previous map.  Comparing the colors, the first iteration
match up with the colors on the raster map, and the second set of printing do
not.  Also, the second set do not include the no data and 0 category.  Speaking
of the NULL and 0, is it possible for colortable to suppress printing them in
the postscript file?

Brian