Repeating colormap in ps.map

Joseph Brian Adams, PhD brian_adams at jbadams.com
Wed Aug 30 09:43:53 EDT 2000

I am using 5.0b7.  I suspect that this has something to do with my raster map.
It contains several islands within one of the regions.  Nevertheless, when I
imported it from vector to raster, I set those islands to the same category as
the surrounding region. d.legend indicates them correctly, though.

The following is the script file ...

raster LancStateHouse

vector LancasterCounty
	color black