[GRASSLIST:1319] Re: Disaster with "make clean" --GRASS-5.0-10 Linux

Justin Hickey jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
Thu Dec 21 23:36:15 EST 2000

Hello Peter

Peter Denisevich wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm new to GRASS but not to Linux and I'm somewhat hesistant to post
> this since it is at least partly a major screw-up on my part.  [And
> it's alsolikely that I'm "losing it" ... ] But lest anyone else have
> this problem, here goes (don't try this at home, kids):

This was not entirely your fault. Please accept our humble apologies for
your nasty introduction to GRASS. We were informed of this problem
recently and a beta 11 version should be released very soon. It is our
current highest priority. Unfortunately, you must have missed the
warnings that were sent out earlier.

Please do not let this experience deter you from trying GRASS.

--
Sincerely,

Jazzman (a.k.a. Justin Hickey)  e-mail: jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
High Performance Computing Center