digitizer

Jonny Birkelund jonnyb at prosus.no
Wed Feb 23 03:48:25 EST 2000

[Michel Wurtz]
| If you look at $GISBASE/etc/digitizer/, you will see that some
| digitizers are soon described.  If you want to buy one that is
| not described, make sure that the vendor will give you enough
| documentation about the communication with their digitizer, and
| not only a brain-damaged Wintab driver !

Thanks for reply. I wonder if there is a list or if someone have tried
out other digitizers than $GISBASE/etc/digitizer/ (see list below)

I volunteer to collect information about working digitizers and
repost.

# Altek  AC30 ASCII Format 3
# Altek  AC30 ascii format 5.
# Altek AC30 binary format 8
# Altek AC40 digitizer, binary output format 8
# Calcomp 9500 ASCII format 12
# Calcomp 9500  Binary format 23
# Calcomp 9500 digitizer, Binary format 26
# Calcomp 9500 digitizer, Binary format 27
# Calcomp 9500 digitizer, Binary format 30
# Calcomp 9500 digitizer, ASCII format 4
# Calcomp 9500 digitizer, ascii format 5, uses keyboard input
# Calcomp 9500 digitizer, ASCII format 5
# Calcomp 9500 digitizer, ASCII format 6
# GTCO Super L Series
# GTCO Super L Series   SL Mode 01   (Binary)
# Kurta Series 3  binary format 2
# Kurta Series 3  Ascii format 5

--
/Jonny