GRASS on WIN/Cygnus forthcoming

Angus Carr acarr at iname.com
Thu Jan 13 09:08:55 EST 2000

Which revision of the GRASS code are you currently using?
I would be interested, since I am porting the message queues into the
current Grass 5 tree, including the curent 24-bit XDRIVER.

The port isn't terribly difficult, but I am encountering the whole
problem of porting changes to a codebase that has since changed...

I am using the 1994 version of the changed files, as posted to moon at
the time. If you've made any changes since then, I would appreciate the
patch, or the whole file. I am especially interested by the double
d.erase bug.

By the way, thanks for doing it in the first place.

Angus Carr.