[GRASS_DE] Re: grass5beta on suse ppc linux

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Jul 7 05:06:17 EDT 2000

Andy:

You could just go and try our freegis-cd binary rpm for ppc and grass5.0beta6
if you need GRASS on ppc.
Check ftp://intevation.de/freegis/gnu-linux-ppc/updates/

On Thu, Jul 06, 2000 at 10:36:05AM -0500, andy agena wrote:
> i've posted a couple screen shots (sorry for attaching one to an
> email this weekend) of the errors i'm having compililing
> grass5.0beta7 on the suse linux ppc 6.4 partition of my powerbook.

Well screenshots are not the right way. Please paste and copy the
relevant text next time. :)

On Thu, Jul 06, 2000 at 05:49:44PM +0100, Markus Neteler wrote:
> the error X11/Xos.h etc. can be fixed by installing the
> package "xdevel.rpm".

Yes. You are missing some development libraries.

> Concerning the cb_doprnt.c error: __va_arg_type_visolation:
> no idea...
I think I fixed that later and for our rpm, it is related to a better
gcc.

	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project				            (freegis.org)