DEM/DTM for the Zugspitze region of Austria/Germany

Dan Erickson derick at together.net
Wed Jul 26 09:04:20 EDT 2000

Hello All,

I am in need of DEM/DTM for the Zugspitze region of Austria/Germany.  Can our
European colleagues tell me if an Austrian or German agency exists that produces
this type of data, royalty free, to international users.  If yes, how do we
go about getting it?  I poked around several             Austrian GIS oriented
websites and did not see anything similar to the anonymous ftp transfer that
the USGS has set up here in the States. Ideally the data set would have a resolution
of 30m or better.

Please respond to me directly to cut down on the number of posting regarding
this data request to the list.  Thanks in advance for any and all responses.

Dan

--
Daniel L. Erickson
Advanced Geospatial Systems, LLC