Orthorectify

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Fri Jul 28 04:58:17 EDT 2000

On Thu, Jul 27, 2000 at 12:52:50PM -0600, Cameron Fulton wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Does anyone know if the GRASS i.ortho.photo package is a single frame
> orthorectify program or is it capable of block orthorectifying?

Hi Cameron,

to my knowledge the i.ortho.photo module is restriced to
single frame rectification.

There might a chance to include a bundle block adjustment
module later this summer. I have been discussing with the
author. I will post it as soon I know more.

Regards

 Markus Neteler

--
Dipl.-Geogr. Markus Neteler *  University of Hannover
Institute of Physical Geography and Landscape Ecology