r.cost with different starting values

Michel Wurtz - ENGEES/CEREG mw at engees.u-strasbg.fr
Mon Jun 5 04:09:21 EDT 2000

Radim Blazek wrote:

> Hi,
>
> how can I run r.cost with different starting cost values assigned to each
> starting point (40 points).

[...]
> I want to get output=
> 666
> 656
> 666
> instead of output=
> 111
> 101
> 111

The only way I see is to run r.cost for each starting point, and then
use r.mapcalc to add the desired constant.  After that you should find
the minimal value from all resulting maps (r.mapcalc again).

This can be eased by a shell script (and the starting points in a file)

--
Michel Wurtz    ENGEES - CEREG
                1, quai Koch - BP 1039, F-67070 STRASBOURG cedex