v.in.shape

David D Gray ddgray at armadce.demon.co.uk
Thu Jun 8 12:04:36 EDT 2000

brian_adams at jbadams.com wrote:

> I have compiled 5.0beta7, and it appears to be working in general, but
> there is a problem.  It seems that many of the modules are missing.
> Specifically, it cannot find v.in.shape.
>
> Is it missing from the package or did I somehow lose it?
>
> Brian

Brian

v.in.shape has been updated frequently in recent months, but it
has been present in GRASS 5 for many of the latest beta releases.
This module at least was released with Beta7. It should be in

src/mapdev/v.in.shape

in the source tree. If this and other modules are missing, perhaps the
source tree did not extract properly. Missing modules could be
obtained from anonymous CVS if all else fails.

David