HTMLMAP driver + other shell scripts

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Wed Mar 15 06:42:28 EST 2000

On Tue, Mar 14, 2000 at 08:04:46PM -0700, Tom Poindexter wrote:
> I've written an HTMLMAP driver plus a few small shell scripts that might be
> useful for others.
>
> The HTLMAP driver creates HTML image maps from area vectors (d.area).  This
> lets your create images with clickable areas to other URL's.  Use it in
> step with the CELL driver or paint output to create images.

Tom,

your driver is pretty cool! It compiles in GRASS 5 beta7/CVS with
one warning only:
gcc -g -O2   -I/home/neteler/src5/cvs/grass5.0beta/src/include  -c connect.c
connect.c: In function heck_connection':
connect.c:99: warning: passing arg 2 of ignal' from incompatible pointer
type
connect.c: At top level:
connect.c:118: warning: imeout' was declared xtern' and later tatic'

But is is working pretty well! If you like, we can add it
into GRASS-CVS.

Find attached an update to add the etc/monitorcap entry
automatically. Now you just compile
src/display/devices/HTMLMAP
and you are ready to use...

Many thanks for writing the new driver!