HTMLMAP driver + other shell scripts

Tom Poindexter tpoindex at nyx.net
Wed Mar 15 11:37:38 EST 2000

On Wed, Mar 15, 2000 at 08:23:13AM -0700, Tom Poindexter wrote:

I've updated the source on my web page to include Markus' change to the
Gmakefile that adds the HTMLMAP driver to the monitorcap file.  I added code
to check if the driver is already defined before adding it.

Also, a minor fix in connect.c to get rid of one warning.   I just moved the
'static timeout()' function at the top of the file.

Gmakefile:

$(GISBASE)/driver/HTMLMAP: HTMLMAP
        mv HTMLMAP $@
#       mv $(GISBASE)/etc/monitorcap $(GISBASE)/etc/monitorcap.tmp
        @if egrep '^HTMLMAP' $(ETC)/monitorcap >/dev/null 2>&1 ; then \
        echo HTMLMAP already defined in $(ETC)/monitorcap ; \
        else \
        echo adding HTMLMAP driver to $(ETC)/monitorcap ; \
        cat moncap.entry | sed -e s:BASEDIR:$(GISBASE):g >>$(ETC)/monitorcap ; \
        fi

--
Tom Poindexter
tpoindex at nyx.net