Grasslinks help needed

gis Lab gis at maich.gr
Tue May 16 06:47:30 EDT 2000

           Hi,
 I am tring to run grasslinks software with an apache server and I have problems with displaing the output images in a browser. I could not get from anywhere the ppmscale software and mey be this is the reason. Anyway I am not sure so I attached to this message the error.log of the server. If somebody has idea what can be the reason please tell. All other things seems to run.
 Also if someone has the ppmscale binaries compiled for linux (or the sorce code) please send them to me.
 Best regards
 Dimitar Dimitrov