SGI binaries

David Wheatley D.W.Wheatley at soton.ac.uk
Thu May 18 05:53:19 EDT 2000

Hi,

I have SGI binaries grass5.0b7 compliled for MIPS4 processors
and auto-parellel option. I could also make a binary package
for distribution if there was a need but I would need to know
what target platform to make the binaries for.

Could any SGI users who want binaries, mail me with details of
the type of workstation they want to use GRASS on? I need to
know especially the generation of processor (MIPS2, MIPS3 or
MIPS4) number of processors (i.e. should I optimize for parallel
architectures) and whether you want 032 or N32 code.

David Wheatley
University of Southampton
UK