Digitizing in GRASS

Alejandro Imass aimass at net-a1.net
Thu May 18 18:47:33 EDT 2000

Hello All.

There is an option to break a line in the digitizer. But is there an
option to eliminate a node ?
Or, is there a function to eliminate end point nodes that are snapped?

Here is the problem in detail:

I am digitizing at a high zoom with the mouse and a backdrop image. So I
have to stop digitizing while I pan to the section.
After I finish I run Edit mode and snap all nodes, and label the areas.
When I run v.support and tell it to snap nodes to a given threshold, it
goes mad with the vector file. Because of this I would like to know if
there is manual method of eliminating unneeded nodes that are on the
same line.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Alejandro Imass