grass 5.0 on laptops

Rob Britts robbritts at hotmail.com
Tue May 30 16:00:51 EDT 2000

Hello,

I'm currently running the GRASS v4.3 on my desktop, but I will be going back
to graduate school this fall.  I was wondering if any GRASS users have had
luck running this v5.0 software on a Linux based laptop, and if so what
configuration, make of computer are you using?
I would like to have the mobility of GRASS on a Linux laptop in graduate
school, in addition to the network lab computers I'll have access too.

I would greatly appreciate any comments, and please contact me "off-list" if
need be it...

Sincerely,
Rob Britts