[GRASSLIST:1072] Re: voodoo cards

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Wed Nov 1 13:50:59 EST 2000

On Wed, Nov 01, 2000 at 08:56:21PM +0200, seppo kaitala wrote:
> Dear all
>
> Voodoo3 and voodoo5 (64Mb does not work properly in grass5.08b under
> xfree4.01 and wish8.3 while for instance Nvidia Riva TnT (16Mb !) works
> well.
>
> Voodoo3 worked well under xfree3.6
>
> That is working with grass the text terminal erase all graphics from
> graphics window, when you move text terminal over graphics.
>
> Best regards
> Seppo Kaitala

Hi Seppo,

I am not sure if this is a question. But hints related to
window refresh and Xfree 4 you find in GRASS FAQ:
http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/grass/faq/
-> GRASS Monitor does not repaint when is was hidden by another window
   (Xfree4.x)

Hope this helps,

 Markus

--
Dipl.-Geogr. Markus Neteler *  University of Hannover
Institute of Physical Geography and Landscape Ecology