[GRASSLIST:1171] Re: missing r.in.tiff

Eric G . Miller egm2 at jps.net
Wed Nov 22 17:15:13 EST 2000

On Thu, Nov 23, 2000 at 07:21:34AM +1100, Jens Kruger wrote:
> hi all,
>
> I have made sure that my system has libtiff, libjpeg, and libz before
> installing GRASS 5.0 7 beta. However, r.in.tif is not present. What is
> happening?

The command is r.in.tiff, but I think it may have been removed
temporarily from that release.  I'd suggest either getting the version
from CVS and building it, or waiting until GRASS 5.0 beta9 gets released
in the next week or so.  Note: the version in GRASS 5.0 beta8 has some
significant bugs (hopefully all fixed in CVS version).

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>