Installing GRASS 5.08b in MS Interix 2.2

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Oct 5 05:35:18 EDT 2000

On Mon, Oct 02, 2000 at 04:14:12AM +0900, Hisaji ONO wrote:

> I have tried to install GRASS 5.0b into Interix 2.2 (former OPENNT.)
> I failed in linking objects in "make install."
>
> Does anyone succeed to do this?

I have not heard of anyone using GRASS5.0b on Interix.
(Which apparently seems to be a Unix Environment for MS Windows.)

You can post us more details about the steps failing on the grass5
development list. Maybe we can suggest something.
On the other hand your Interix vendor should be able to help
as obviously the unix similiarity is not high enough for grass.

Note that there is an effort to port GRASS to Windows natively.
	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project				            (freegis.org)