GRASSLIST subject line

Micha Silver Micha at arava.co.il
Sun Oct 22 03:17:31 EDT 2000

Andy, and GRASS List users:
By far the most beneficial policy on the Arcview list is the SUM each
subscriber voluntarily posts after he gets his replies. Very often, many
people have the same question, and getting summaries of the answers to other
subscriber's questions is a great way to distribute expertise about the
software system.
That would be top on my wish list...