snapping sites to grid nodes

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Thu Sep 7 16:39:37 EDT 2000

Hi,

i need a program to snap sites to the nodes of a grid (or to other sites
representing the grid nodes). Each site should be moved to the nearest
grid point.

I know that s.medp can do this, but my problem is that i use a lat/lon
grid that is projected to a transverse mercator location, and s.medp
only says: the grid is not regular shaped.

Are there any grass modules that can do that for me?

thank you very much,

Andreas Lange

Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de - A.C.Lange at GMX.net