Running grass through Xwindows on a Solaris Server?

Andrew E Long aelon at sph.umich.edu
Wed Sep 13 13:11:19 EDT 2000

Yes, I've done it. You need an X-window server for your NTs, and I'd
suggest you give starnet
http://www.starnet.com/
a try. They have a demo version (works for 2
hours) for free, but if you like it you can go ahead and buy the real
thing pretty cheaply. I got my stand-alone version for around $100.

Once you have the X-window server up, it works just as if everyone were
working on UNIX workstations, so the same capability for multiple users is
available.

Andy