v.in.shape error

Joseph Brian Adams, PhD brian_adams at jbadams.com
Mon Sep 18 11:20:15 EDT 2000

I have updated to the latest v.in.shape source, and I am still getting the
same error.  I get the following when I run it ...

"vtd42071" successfully opened
Creating dig_att(L) file "vtd42071"
v.in.shape: shp2dig.c:751: partCalcFieldsPolygon: Assertion `fabs(newx1) < 1.0e10 && fabs(newx2) < 1.0e10' failed.
Aborted (core dumped)

The same thing happens whether I use the defaults or smaller for the snap
distance.  Should I be setting the resolution lower?  I have it set at :01"
now, but I have tried 0:00:00.01 with no difference.

Brian