non geoscience application?

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Mon Sep 25 16:08:20 EDT 2000

Richard,
GRASS can be used with any gridded data, i.e., anything that can be
described in terms of x and y values. A non-projected xy GRASS Location
would be used, as with non-georeferenced imagery. I have personally used
GRASS for analyzing occlusal surfaces of molars (teeth!).

Regards,
	-Malcolm Williamson
	 CAST - University of Arkansas