[GRASSLIST:1690] Re: r.cva - CUMULATIVE VIEWSHED

Gail Higginbottom ghigginb at physics.adelaide.edu.au
Mon Apr 2 21:57:33 EDT 2001

Hallo fellow Australian Grass user (and other Grass users),

you can get r.cva from the following  web pages courtesy of Make Lake of
UCL:

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/archaeology/staff/profiles/lake.htm
and then follow the connections

or go straight to
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~tcrnmar/

click on GIS on the left hand frame and then r.cva.

This page has the instructions to follow etc.

It is for use with Grass 4.2 and 4.3.

best wishes,
Gail.

Gail Higginbottom,
Centre for European Studies and General Linguistics,
University of Adelaide,
Adelaide, South Australia,
Australia. 5005.
and
Department of Physics and Mathematical Physics

ghigginb at physics.adelaide.edu.au

http://www.physics.adelaide.edu.au/~ghigginb/

(08) 8303:6440