[GRASSLIST:1747] New Support Forum

B. Byars Bruce_Byars at baylor.edu
Tue Apr 17 09:47:14 EDT 2001

Greetings GRASS Users,

In keeping up with a rapidly growing user community, we have put
online a new forum for support and user community interaction.
It can be found at:

http://water.baylor.edu/forum

The format is in the popular UBB Forum software with categories
for many different aspects of GRASS.  For example, there are forums
for GRASS 5.x, GRASS Database linkages, modeling with GRASS,
Setup, Data Import, and Applications.  The forum features searchable
threads by keyword, topic, user, etc; bookmarks; and web links.

If you've got some suggestions for things you feel are important, let us

know so we can make the changes.  We're also looking for a few good
moderators, so if you have an interest, please email us.

Registration is free.

Bruce