[GRASSLIST:2241] Re: Vector Import..

Hans Koren Hans.Koren at nr.no
Thu Aug 2 02:57:48 EDT 2001

Dear list,

Thanks for comments to my problems with the v.in.shape command.
In this particular project we are not interested in the vector map
as such, but a raster map made from the vector data. I was not aware of
the command r.in.shape, but I got a tip from Roland Muench, and this
seems to solve our problem. But this should not stop the efforts of
making v.in.shape work properly.

Hans