[GRASSLIST:2782] Re: grid3d

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Wed Dec 12 10:39:26 EST 2001

Hi Michele,

On Wed, Dec 12, 2001 at 03:45:30PM +0100, michele.rocc at libero.it wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I downloaded the G3D sample data but it seems that all r3. commands are
> not present in my GRASS5.0pre2 (precompiled,linux) version.
> Are those modules available (even if for test pourposes) or only under
> construction?

unfortunately they are waiting for a talented programmer (in CVS of course).
You get the code in the HEAD tree of CVS. The bugs are described in
a local BUGS file. Main problem are the coordinate systems which
seem to be inconsistent over the different r3.* tolls and the g3d library.
Are you interested to fix this? Would be great!

Markus