[GRASSLIST:2794] problems for instaling

Jose Luis puga puga at sisvoc.cuc.udg.mx
Mon Dec 17 13:02:22 EST 2001

Hi to everyone,
I´m new in this list.
I´ve tried to isntal grass5  binaries that is free on grassweb (italian) on
Linux (suse 7.1), but it doesn´t work.
when I call grass5 at shell send this error.

WELCOME TO GRASS              Version 5.0.0pre2         September 2001

   1) Have at your side all available GRASS tutorials

   2) When working on your location, the following materials
      are extremely useful:
      - A topo map of your area
      - Current catalog of available computer maps

   3) Check the GRASS webpages for feedback mailinglists and more:
      http://grass.itc.it
      http://www.baylor.edu/grass/

Hit RETURN to continue

Starting GRASS ...
/usr/local/grass5/etc/set_data: error while loading shared libraries:
libtermcap.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

what can I do for fixin or running grass?

--
Jose Luis Garcia Puga
Centro de Sismología y Volcanología de Occidente
puga at pv.udg.mx
puga at sisvoc.cuc.udg.mx