[GRASSLIST:1489] Re: r3.showdspf

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Thu Feb 22 03:12:13 EST 2001

Hi Mona

Regarding the g3d compilation I had to compile the
mesa widgets to create the libMesaGLw.a libMesaGLwM.a
libraries. Moved these libraries to /usr/lib and
added them to the OGLLIB in the
src.contrib/GMSL/g3d/src3d/raster/r3.showdspf.openGL/Gmakefile
as shown below;
OGLLIB=-lGL -lGLw -lMesaGLw -lMesaGLwM ${LGLWM} -lXm -lX11 -lXt -lXext

Subsequently the g3d including r3.showdspf.openGL could also be
compiled without a hitch.

Mesa widgets source code is available with the Mesa code and
will generate the required libraries when compiled.

Hope this helps.

Raghavan