[GRASSLIST:1334] Re: Flags in d.leg.thin?

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Thu Jan 4 10:09:19 EST 2001

On Mon, Jan 01, 2001 at 08:58:50PM -0800, Eric G . Miller wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 31, 2000 at 04:06:17PM -0800, David Finlayson wrote:
> > The g.manual entry for d.leg.thin describes options
> > not available from the version compiled into  5beta10
> > (all of the flags and the thin option are missing).
> > Is this a documentation bug or am I doing something
> > wrong?
>
> I guess it'd be a documentation bug (there are no flags in the source).
Hi all,

the problem is that the d.leg.thin in 5.0 was updated from an old version
meanwhile the 4.3-d.leg.thin already contains these flags.

Two days ago I have checked in a main_new.c into CVS:
src/display/d.leg.thin/main_new.c

which is an attempt to merge the flags with 5.0 code. Some more
work is needed there (volunteers?).

Cheers

 Markus