[GRASSLIST:1922] Re: problem with grass5

Justin Hickey jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
Thu Jun 7 05:42:37 EDT 2001

Hi Moritz

mlennert at club.worldonline.be wrote:
> Sorry for that !
>
> Both Markus and I didn't realize this, so we left the old script.

Ahh, OK. I added a note to the documents/release_rules.txt (basically
what I said in this thread) to indicate why both files are needed. I
also added a line to the bindist target in Makefile.in to remind people
that both files should be uploaded.

> I just uploaded the grass5install.sh into the 'incoming' directory in
> Hannover. Markus, could you put it online ?

Just a note for people's information, Markus seems to be away at the
moment so it may be a while before the new grass5install script is put
on the download servers.

--
Sincerely,

Jazzman (a.k.a. Justin Hickey)  e-mail: jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th