[GRASSLIST:1923] Tools to Band Stretch to help apply color look up tables

Phillip J. Allen paallen at attglobal.net
Thu Jun 7 20:13:45 EDT 2001

Hi all,

I am new to grass and am comming from an ERMapper/ENVI/ArcView
background.  I have made a r.colors rules table to to generate the
correct sequence of colors I want to use for my image.  And after
applying my "general" color scheme, there is too much yellow.  Now I
know I can re-write the color rules table but if I start doing that then
I have to re-write it every time I use it for a different image

Are there any graphical band stretching tools like in ERMapper to
reshape the histogram of an image when you apply a "generic" color rules
look up table?

Thanks,

Phillip J. Allen
Consulting Geochemist/Geologist