[GRASSLIST:1925] Re: USGS "Native format" DEM files. Importing?

Tom Russo russo at swcp.com
Fri Jun 8 04:33:49 EDT 2001

Adding more data to my own query: I've been sifting through the r.in.dem code
and finally saw the comment in README that it only works on lat/lon DEMs.
And of course that's not what USGS is distributing anymore, it's all UTM.

So my main query is now "has anyone else been doing anything with
native format USGS (UTM) DEMs, and what do you use to import them?"

T.
--
Tom Russo   KM5VY   QRPL #1592   K2#398     http://www.swcp.com/~russo/
Tijeras, NM DM64ux  SOC #236  ICQ#97201722  http://www.qsl.net/~km5vy/