[GRASSLIST:1958] RE:snns pat file

Martin Wass capron23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 03:17:16 EDT 2001

Hi Dieter !

YES ! I wold like to have those scripts.
I have not yet tryed SNNS but I do have made an MLP classyfication
whit LNKNET.

I am now woking on a simpel C program that whil be able
to read in the valuse from r.out.bin and then call the LNKNETS classify()
funktion. If I get It to work I will
send it to you.

LNKNET is nice and quite easy to use but it do not have as many possibilytys
as SNNS. (do belive the SOM algoritm is intresting)

>Hi Martin,
>I'm developing some scripts for exporting and importing GRASS-data to >and
>from
>SNNS. However, I need some more work done, if you are able to wait >I'm
>happy to
>send you the scripts. (and some comments on them, because you need to >make
>your
>data snns-usable).

Dieter