[GRASSLIST:1573] Re: interpolate nominal values

sturm at datacomm.ch sturm at datacomm.ch
Thu Mar 8 06:08:09 EST 2001

>Just read your reply to the GRASS question about interpolation
>I am working with rainfall point data as well and your PERL script
>sounded more than
>interesting. any possibility you could mail it to me also??

Yes, I'll post it to you as soon as possible, but you'll have to be aware, that
I wrote the script for my purposes, so you need to tweak it to your needs (although
I have put as many comments in the script as possible...) I'll send you also
the chapter of my thesis where I describe the application of the cross validation
approach by using the perl script...

cheers
Bernhard
--
CDE, Centre for Development and Environment, University of Berne