[GRASSLIST:1619] Re: More projection problems...

mberglund mberglund at rcinfo.net
Fri Mar 16 12:28:00 EST 2001

Ok,

After trying what Morten suggested, (shifting the false easting) yes it is
closer, but still  about 8000 feet off.

Is this what you meant by the "expecting" too much from the albers proj?

I asked Stephen from FSU to send me a reprojected quad map. He says he
achieved a good reprojection using ARC/Info. I will get it in the mail
shortly, and maybe I can see how well or poorly it turned out.

I will keep plugging here, if he can do the conversion in ARC/Info, grass
has to be able to do it!

Thanks again,
Matt