[GRASSLIST:1640] floating color table questions

Gerald Buckmaster buckmasterjunior at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 23:55:37 EST 2001

Friends,

This is probably a very common question:

How do I view the full beauty of my multispectral imagery using GRASS?  With
ERDAS Imagine, I get some great looking imagery, but with GRASS, I apparently
cannot get past 8-bit?

Does this have something to do with the driver.  Something about a 24-bit
driver, I recall is how I fixed this before.

My attempt to set the colormode to floating is not working.

d.colormode mode=float

Sorry, floating color table not available on this device

Can someone point me to a FAQ?

Gerald

Gerald Edward Buckmaster Jr., Editor, Webmaster, Imagery Analyst
Imagery Analysis Support Site - http://www.imagery-analyst.com
Imagery Analysis Support Newsletter - mailto:subscribe at buckoptimized.com